Sanibel-Venice Offshore F/D Chart
- Dimensions : 25" x 38"
- Features the Offshore Fishing with Great Quality.
- This chart covers inshore from south Venice to Sanibel and out to 80'.
- Side A provides views further offshore to 180' Deep.
- This chart contains 270 GPS coordinates.
Charlotte Harbor Chart-Large Pri
- Covers Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda South , From Pine Island and West to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa on the North Side.
- The South Side of the Map Covers all of Pine Island and Matlacha Pass , North Captiva, Captiva and Sanible Islands.
- WGS84- World Mercator Datum.
- Covers the East Coast of Florida at the St Lucie inlet and Continues though the St lucie River, the St Lucie Canal and Lake Okeechobee (including the Rim Canal).
- WGS84-World Mercator Datum
Marco/10,000 Islands Inshore Cha
- This Inshore Fishing Chart has all of Marco Island on 1 side and complete coverage from Goodland to Indian Key on Reverse side.
- This special chart details all of the major grass flats and pinpoints dozens of specific areas for the major species caught in this area, such as TROUT, REDFISH, POMPANO, SNOOK AND TARPON as well as some of the popular "go to" bait locations.
- Boat Ramps, Marinas and popular Waterfront Dining spots are listed as well.
- Some of the popular Inshore Routes are shown and will make navigating the backwaters of the 10,000 Islands much easier.
- If you are thinking of fishing this area you will need to add this to the list of "must haves".
Cape Coral Canals Chart
- Terrific coverage of the canals of the city of Cape Coral.
- The south side covers the Caloosahatchee River from Shell Point north to the Midpoint Bridge and all canals and lakes north to Veterans Parkway.
- The reverse side covers all canals north from Veterans Parkway to Kismet Parkway noted with their names.
- Each canal is defined with a color scheme to indicate: A) Sailboat Canals (not bridged); B) Powerboat Canals (bridged); and C) Fresh Water Canals (not linked navigationally to salt water).
- In addition, all bridge heights are shown establishing clearance requirements.