Terminal Post 3/8in - 150 Amps
Terminal Post (SeaDog)
- Fastener - #10 RH
- Includes cover to meet ABYC/USCG requirements.
- Max Amps: 150/ Max Volts: 48 DC
- A: 3-3/4"
- B: 1-11/16"
- C: 1-5/8"
- D: 1-5/16"
- E: 2-3/16"
- F: 3-8/16"
Battery Discnt Switch On/Off
Hella 2843 Series 50 Amp Battery Master Switch
Allows interruption of the main battery cable for effective protection against unauthorized use of the boat. Positive or negative cable can be switched off as required. Key can be removed in "off" position, current interrupted. Seawater-proof. Tin-plated contacts. U.L. listed. Line connection: 2 screw terminals, M10. Maximum load 12V: 1000 A (10 sec.) 24V: 500 A (10 sec.). Black base, red knob.
Battery Switch With Knob
Battery Switch w/Knob (SeaDog)
- Machined Brass/Injection Molded Nylon
- Function - Off/1/Both/2
- 48 DC Volts
- 300 Amps
- Fastener: #10 RH
- A: 2-3/4"
- B: 2-3/4"
- C: 3"
Battery Switch Key
Battery Switch Key (Blue Sea Systems)
- Unique key design snaps in and out but will not fall out
- Luminous label for low light readability
- 3 possible mounting options
- 32V DC rating; rated 250 amps
Battery Switch W/Knob
Blue Sea 6006 Battery Switch Mini On/Off w/Knob, Red
300 Amp. continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines. One-piece tin-plated copper stud designed to never loosens over time. Terminal studs accept 3/8" or M10 ring terminals. Features isolation cover with 3 removable sides. This Mini switch is 2-7/8" x 2-7/8". Ignition protected and UL Listed. Rated for 300 amps continuous, 500 intermittent, 1500 cranking
Battery Select Switch Mini
Blue Sea 6007 Battery Switch Mini 4-Position w/Knob, Red
M-Series Selector Battery Switch (Mini) switches battery bank 1 or battery bank 2 or BOTH to a single load using one switch. Features make-before-break design. Rated for 300 amps, 500 intermittent, 1500 cranking.
Battery Switch #8501
Battery Switch (Marpac)
- Allows separate and combined battery selection.
- Use as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem.
- Make before break design.
- Ignition protected.
- Manufactured by PERKO, Inc.
- For use with 6, 12, 24, or 32 volt alternator/ generator Systems.
- 250 Amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent.
Battery Switch / Alt Disc
Battery Switch w/Alt Disconnect (Perko)
- Medium Duty
- For use with two or more batteries and single or dual engine systems
- Permits selection between batteries for starting and charging or operation of both batteries in parallel.
- They allow addition of an extra battery for use with accessories.
- The "OFF" position also acts as an emergency disconnect in the event of an electrical problem.
- Ignition protected.
- Surface mount.
- For use with systems under 50 volts.
- Capacity - 250 amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent.
- Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) Models, when used with non-utilized alternators, these models will interrupt the field current (reducing the possibility of damage) if turned "OFF" with the engine running.
- Size: 5-1/4" dia. x 2-5/8" deep.
- UL Listed.
Battery Switch 4 Way
Battery Switch (Blue Sea System)
- 350 Ampere continuous rating for inboard gasoline and diesel engines.
- One-piece tin-plated copper stud design never loosens over time.
- Terminal studs accept 3/8" or M10 ring terminals.
- Ignition protected and UL Listed.
- Selector features make-before-break contact design.
Battery Switch, Main
Battery Switch (Perko)
- The Perko ignition protected main battery switch is designed as a main disconnect switch with a capacity of 250 amps continuous and 360 amps intermittent.