Terminal Post 3/8in - 150 Amps
Terminal Post (SeaDog)
- Fastener - #10 RH
- Includes cover to meet ABYC/USCG requirements.
- Max Amps: 150/ Max Volts: 48 DC
- A: 3-3/4"
- B: 1-11/16"
- C: 1-5/8"
- D: 1-5/16"
- E: 2-3/16"
- F: 3-8/16"
On/Off Battery Switch
On/Off Battery Disconnect Switch (HELLA)
- 1000 Amp Rating @ 24 Volts
- Seawater Proof
- Quick Disconnect From Main Battery Cable
- Keys can be removed while in the off position while the current is left uninterrupted,
to protect from theft.
Battery Switch Key
Battery Switch Key (Blue Sea Systems)
- Unique key design snaps in and out but will not fall out
- Luminous label for low light readability
- 3 possible mounting options
- 32V DC rating; rated 250 amps
Battery Switch With Knob
Battery Switch w/Knob (SeaDog)
- Machined Brass/Injection Molded Nylon
- Function - Off/1/Both/2
- 48 DC Volts
- 300 Amps
- Fastener: #10 RH
- A: 2-3/4"
- B: 2-3/4"
- C: 3"
Battery Switch W/Knob
Blue Sea 6006 Battery Switch Mini On/Off w/Knob, Red
300 Amp. continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines. One-piece tin-plated copper stud designed to never loosens over time. Terminal studs accept 3/8" or M10 ring terminals. Features isolation cover with 3 removable sides. This Mini switch is 2-7/8" x 2-7/8". Ignition protected and UL Listed. Rated for 300 amps continuous, 500 intermittent, 1500 cranking
Battery Select Switch Mini
Blue Sea 6007 Battery Switch Mini 4-Position w/Knob, Red
M-Series Selector Battery Switch (Mini) switches battery bank 1 or battery bank 2 or BOTH to a single load using one switch. Features make-before-break design. Rated for 300 amps, 500 intermittent, 1500 cranking.
Battery Switch #8501
Battery Switch (Marpac)
- Allows separate and combined battery selection.
- Use as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem.
- Make before break design.
- Ignition protected.
- Manufactured by PERKO, Inc.
- For use with 6, 12, 24, or 32 volt alternator/ generator Systems.
- 250 Amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent.
Battery Switch / Alt Disc
Battery Switch w/Alt Disconnect (Perko)
- Medium Duty
- For use with two or more batteries and single or dual engine systems
- Permits selection between batteries for starting and charging or operation of both batteries in parallel.
- They allow addition of an extra battery for use with accessories.
- The "OFF" position also acts as an emergency disconnect in the event of an electrical problem.
- Ignition protected.
- Surface mount.
- For use with systems under 50 volts.
- Capacity - 250 amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent.
- Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) Models, when used with non-utilized alternators, these models will interrupt the field current (reducing the possibility of damage) if turned "OFF" with the engine running.
- Size: 5-1/4" dia. x 2-5/8" deep.
- UL Listed.
Battery Switch 4 Way
Battery Switch (Blue Sea System)
- 350 Ampere continuous rating for inboard gasoline and diesel engines.
- One-piece tin-plated copper stud design never loosens over time.
- Terminal studs accept 3/8" or M10 ring terminals.
- Ignition protected and UL Listed.
- Selector features make-before-break contact design.
Battery Switch, Main
Battery Switch (Perko)
- The Perko ignition protected main battery switch is designed as a main disconnect switch with a capacity of 250 amps continuous and 360 amps intermittent.