Offshore Chart Sanibel - Lower Keys
- 25" x 38"
- Sanibel - Lower Keys
- Features the Offshore Fishing with Great Quality.
- Offshore Coverage from Sanibel south to 20 miles south of Key West, east to Marathon and west to 82 degrees 40 minutes (Rebecca Shoal).
- Reverse Side is Coastal Coverage of Naples south to Pavillion Key offshore to 82 degrees 5 minutes.
- Details for Naples - Gordon River and Everglades City.
- A total of 369 Plotted and Indexed GPS Positions for reefs, wrecks, lights, fishing and diving locations.
- Information from 2 NOAA charts: 11429 and 11420. GPS Datum.
Marco/10,000 Islands Inshore Cha
- This Inshore Fishing Chart has all of Marco Island on 1 side and complete coverage from Goodland to Indian Key on Reverse side.
- This special chart details all of the major grass flats and pinpoints dozens of specific areas for the major species caught in this area, such as TROUT, REDFISH, POMPANO, SNOOK AND TARPON as well as some of the popular "go to" bait locations.
- Boat Ramps, Marinas and popular Waterfront Dining spots are listed as well.
- Some of the popular Inshore Routes are shown and will make navigating the backwaters of the 10,000 Islands much easier.
- If you are thinking of fishing this area you will need to add this to the list of "must haves".